Hair Id Partners
Owner of IdHair North America
Dedicated and committed to Art, Service, & Passion. With 38 years of experience, Rod Sickler is one of the most accomplished professionals in the beauty industry. Passionate about the profession, he travels the world performing hair shows for other hairstylists. He is constantly perfecting his knowledge. He has worked with two world hair champions and has attended important schools like the Vidal Sassoon Academy of London, England, where he earned an advanced degree as a hairdresser. He has both a cosmetology and barber license. He currently owns and operates three salons in central Illinois. Images by Rod and Co is located in downtown Rantoul, Rod Sickler Salon and Spa is located in southwest Champaign, and Clutch Cuts, a new school barber shop, in downtown Champaign. His dedication and expertise have been recognized by being awarded the National Master Artist of Year and by being the only recipient of the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award with Sexy Hair Concepts in LA, California.
Rod Sickler Career Experience
- 38 years in the hair industry.
- Over 30 years as a salon owner.
- Artistic Director of 75 staff members at his salons.
- Global Artistic Director at IdHair Worldwide.
- Owner of IdHair North America.
- Owner of Images by Rod and Co in Rantoul, IL for 24 years.
- Owner of Clutch Cuts
- Licensed as both a cosmetologist and a barber with an Advanced Degree from Vidal
- Sassoon Academy London, England.
- International Master Artist for Sexy Hair Concepts, Los Angeles California.
- Former international and award winning stage artist: performing shows throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Scandinavia, and Central and South America.
- Featured regularly on Television, Radio and Magazines.
- Former lead instructor at the Sexy Hair Global Academy: The Institute of Courage, Los Angeles, CA.
- 2015 and 2007 National Master Artist of the Year with Sexy Hair Concepts, LA.
- September 2005 – voted #1 Hair Show in United States (Salon City Magazine, Beverly Hills, CA).
- Owner of Red Hot Productions
- Producer / Director of charitable fundraiser show “Rod Sickler’s Red Hot Winter” &
- “Rod Sickler’s Red Hot Summer”
- 2015 producer and director of University of Illinois tailgate events
- The only recipient of the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award for Sexy Hair Concepts 2011.
- Multiple award winner of Best Salon of CU (Champaign-Urbana)
- National Salon of the Month October 2012 in Beauty Launch Pad Magazine.
- Featured in the national magazines InStyle, Elle, Allure, People in Espanol, Harper’s Bazaar, Lucky, Self, & More